Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Whither this Blog?

UPDATE

I've had this phrase going through my head lately. It seems like an old adage or saying but the more I think about it the less sense it makes.

(I refuse to Google it at this point but I may reconsider…)

Is there really a saying that goes: “Take care of the little things and the big things will take care of themselves”?

Don't Big Things always take care of themselves?

-----------

About 3 weeks ago I had arrived at a decision that I was going to work on this blog--  at most-- for 2 weeks out of every month.  And since I worked on the blog in October between the 9th through the 23rd, I decided I should do my monthly blog posts each month between the 9th through the 23rd.

Then I thought posts I might make in October… 

Then I didn't do make any of them…..

Sooooo -- back to the original decision: my monthly blog posts will appear each month between the 9th through the 23rd.

Final answer.


__________________________

Self assessment

This blog post-- brief as it is-- was a long time coming. Just coming through a stretch of feeling no need or use in communicating.  












Answer tba

No comments:

Post a Comment